Personal Loans in Tuscaloosa, AL
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
15 Best Personal Loans in Tuscaloosa, AL
- 4.7(10)5461 Reese Phifer Ave, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405, United States“RiverFall Credit Union will hold on to your purchases for so long bc they are investing YOUR money that you will likely lose track of your purchases and will end up in the negative. You may think most purchases have been deducted, but DAYS later they will finally take them out of your account and it is so sloppy that you will not be able to make sense of what they are doing with your account or purchases. Worse bank I have ever banked with! Do yourself a favor and do not open an account here!”
- 4.9(10)324 65th St, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405, United States“Kevin and staff are amazing. They worked diligently with my family and I until he was able to get us into a home. He was patient, and never became frustrated with my million questions and emails. Thank you Kevin for your amazing services!”
- 4.7(10)1121 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404, United States“Awesome service!!! Chrystal Malone assisted me multiple times and always is professional and friendly!!! Made purchasing my new car super easy and convenient!! Will do more business in the future!!!”
- 5.0(9)423 Skyland Blvd a6, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405, United States“Stan was very patient with me and helpful every step of the process. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional and helped me find the best option that worked for me. He was available to answer all my questions and ease my mind about any concerns. I can’t thank him enough!”
- 3(10)220 Paul W Bryant Dr East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, United States“Absolutely HORRIBLE experience. Do not even bother considering this credit union for anything. Typical, antiquated credit union business model, which by the way, relies on the fallacy of better service, better rates, 'member owned', etc. Trust me, they're a dying breed. You get significant better rates, better service, better offerings and better customer service from a bank. I wish I had read their horrible reviews before getting involved with them. Run. Try Discover Bank or Capital One 360. Much much better service offerings and rates.”
- 2.4(10)1215 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404, United States“Great customer service! You get access to a live branch employee quickly. I am always thankful we bank with them when an issue needs to be resolved. Doug Killough went above and beyond in handling a bank error. He pressed for the information to be provided quicker, and resolved our issue swiftly. Doug stayed in frequent contact through email and phone to ensure I was aware of progress.”
- 4.3(9)4239 University Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404, United States“I've been banking here for years and have never had any issues. Employees are friendly and helpful. I set up an account for my child and the employee was very helpful through the process and even talked with my child as well.”
- 3.3(10)1301 Skyland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405, United States“I've been with this bank going on 4 years now. Skyland branch full of employees that totally disregard customers concerns. I went to the branch to speak to someone about a claim. The claim was almost 200 dollars. I filed the claim because the item I bought was delivered to me broken. Seller refused any help so I filed a claim. A employee at wells fargo on Skyland says well claim is closed and your not getting your money back. WHAT? That lady was a complete joke! What is the bank even there to do for the customer. I lost 200 dollars and wells fargo could care less! My accounts will be removed from this bank. Lost a good customer!”
- 5.0(6)1470 Northbank Pkwy Ste. 275, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406, United States“Hayley is such a pleasure to work with! She's very kind, quick, & informative. If you're looking for someone that will get the job done and have your best interest in mind, she's the one to work with! Thank you Hayley & Rock Mortgage.”
- 3.1(9)1225 Skyland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405, United States“So far I have had a really good experience with this bank! The staff were all extremely helpful, and the bank itself was really nice and clean. The man that helped us, Marlon (I think), was very nice and personable. He had a great attitude and sincerely seemed happy to be at work. So far no problems, hopefully that continues !”
- 4.4(5)2020 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, United States“This is my first time going to this bank to cash a work check. I was greeted when I walked in to cash my check. However, the lady handed me my check back with my ID, and told me the funds were unavailable. I asked her to explain it to me, and she refused to, and kept repeating that the funds were unavailable. You would think that she would have the decency to explain why or the meaning of what she was saying. But, unfortunately, I had to contact the company to find out for myself without her telling me exactly why. Glad I don't bank here.”
- 2.8(8)3610 McFarland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405, United States“I am so glad I came to this bank. They are helpful and have many different ways to assist you on your financial goals. Even if you’re a beginner. Plus the delta skymiles debit card? Yea, this bank is home.”
- Get more result
Find Personal Loan Services in the Following Cities
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Personal Loan Payment
Check Out More Loan Options in Tuscaloosa
- Installment Loans in Tuscaloosa
Quick and easy cash solutions with longer repayment periods.
- Payday Loans in Tuscaloosa
Receive the immediate and easy cash you need that arrives earlier than your paycheck!
- Title Loans in Tuscaloosa
Get instant and easy cash out of your vehicle, and you can keep using your car!
Personal Loans Providers Nearby in Tuscaloosa
1. How Many Personal Loan Lending Platforms Can I Turn To in Tuscaloosa, AL?We found that there are 15 personal loan providers in Tuscaloosa, AL.
3. What Do Previous Users Think Of the Best Personal Loan in Tuscaloosa, AL?The best personal loan companies in Tuscaloosa, AL is RiverFall Credit Union. You can find the most viewed comments on this company in the following.
"RiverFall Credit Union will hold on to your purchases for so long bc they are investing YOUR money that you will likely lose track of your purchases and will end up in the negative. You may think most purchases have been deducted, but DAYS later they will finally take them out of your account and it is so sloppy that you will not be able to make sense of what they are doing with your account or purchases. Worse bank I have ever banked with! Do yourself a favor and do not open an account here!"
5. Can I Apply for a Personal Loan in Tuscaloosa, AL Without a Credit Check on My Account?Please note that a credit check is compulsory according to the state law.Fortunately, you can request fast personal loans online with no hard credit check via our online loan service. We can get you connected with a large network of lenders who only run a soft credit check when offering you the loans you need at your emergency.
2. What Are The Top 3 Personal Loan Lending Platforms in Tuscaloosa, AL?The top 3 personal loan companies in Tuscaloosa, AL are RiverFall Credit Union, Southwest Funding, and Alabama Central Credit Union.
4. Can I Apply for a Personal Loan in Tuscaloosa, AL With Bad Credit?Sure. Just have a look at the personal loan lenders listed above and take a trip to their offices. Or you can click here to obtain a fast personal loan online, which can save your time and energy.
6. Can I Apply for a Personal Loan In Tuscaloosa, AL With No Job?Yes, you can qualify for a personal loan as long as you have the ability to repay.
7. How Can I Apply for a Personal Loan in Tuscaloosa, AL?As set forth above, you can get a small personal loan from the stores listed above physically or turn to our loan broker service to fill out an application form.