Personal Loans in Huntsville, AL
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
15 Best Personal Loans in Huntsville, AL
- 5.0(10)507 Drake Ave SW suite b, Huntsville, AL 35801, United States“My husband and I have purchased several homes using our credit Union. Tyler and his team were awesome and hands down the best to work with in getting our home. They kept us up to date throughout the whole process AND we closed on time. That was a big deal for my family and because we sold our house and was in transitional housing. Tyler understood the assignment and the process worked out great!!!!!”
- 4.9(10)100 Jefferson St S #100b, Huntsville, AL 35801, United States“Dear potential clients, Calvin Lawhorn did a great job; on getting my refinance for my mortgage ready and set up to take advantage of a lower interest rate. He checks and rechecks on your paperwork and is available and very friendly. I enjoyed working with Calvin and appreciate his knowledge and giving advice. Calvin works hard and gets the job done, recommend him highly. Thank you Calvin, Elizabeth Rivas”
- 4.9(10)500 Providence Main St NW STE 2, Huntsville, AL 35806, United States“Ashley and the team at MidTown Mortgage did an excellent job during the loan process in getting me my new home! Ashley was available anytime for questions and is very knowledgeable. She always kept every party up to date on the current state of the process and made the process seamless. Unfortunately, we had been assigned an appraiser who tried to make life difficult but Ashley handled it with ease. She even worked on her vacation to ensure we closed in time! If I ever have a need I will not hesitate to use Ashley and the team at MidTown Mortgage again.”
- 5.0(10)415 Meridian St N, Huntsville, AL 35801, United States“Tim is the ultimate professional, always courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough. He shepherded my loan through to a successful completion, and answered all my questions promptly throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Tim to anyone looking for a successful mortgage lending experience!”
- 4.6(10)720 Gallatin St SW Suite 150, Huntsville, AL 35801“One of the horrible banks i have ever worked with. First of all the rates were outrageously high and then charged me hefty fees to lower the rate. After closing, the loan was transferred multiple times to equally competent companies like the FirstBank. Lesson learned. I will get this refinanced asap and make sure never to do business with FirstBank. Do you research before you lock in your rate and ask upfront about them transferring your loan.”
- 4.8(10)1101 McMurtrie Dr NW Suite F1, Huntsville, AL 35806, United States“Caliber Home Loan team was an great resource and asset in my home buying process. I am thankful to them especially with the fact that the entire purchase and relationship was done remotely. They are extremely professional. I am greatful for their assistance.”
- 4.5(10)6200 Mastin Lake Rd NE Suite D, Huntsville, AL 35810, United States“I had the most pleasant experience-Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was approved the same day and excellent agreement terms for payback! Outstanding customer service-very professional and friendly- I would like to note all the managers were very up to par-including Carla, my loan officer who was exceptional! Will return in the future!”
- 4.6(10)11220 Memorial Pkwy SW Ste. T, Huntsville, AL 35803“I applied online for a loan and Mariner was one of my options which is located in Huntsville and I'm located in Gadsden. And the process was very simple I was approved in minutes. Mrs. Angie was the best. For whatever you're situation is please give Mariner a try first. The worst thing they could do is say no. But that's any loan company. Call Mariner”
- 5.0(10)7800 Madison Blvd Suite 302, Huntsville, AL 35806, United States“I had a great experience with DSLD Mortgage. Their representatives that I worked with were personable, friendly, and always attentive and responsive to any questions and/or concerns I had.”
- 4.9(10)309 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801“We’ve been working with Ben at BoE and we’ve been very impressed with him and everyone in the office. It’s as if we’ve been long time clients or old friends versus new customers. Communication has been wonderful- we’re extremely happy we decided to work with Bank of England for our new home.”
- 3.6(10)220 Wynn Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35893, United States“They have their loans set up to make it difficult to make additional payments on your principle. Set up auto pay for current balance for that current balance not even be the full amount due. So I got a late charge and was told that they may take the extra charge off. If it doesn't come off I'm leaving this review up and transferring my loan to a trustworthy bank.”
- 4.2(10)3309 S Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801, United States“Had to make several deposit today, and always like to come here because even if the lines are long( they were not today) they get you in and out pretty quickly. Love Redstone federal credit union. They're my favorite bank. Wouldn't change a thing about them. Highly recommend them.”
- 4.2(10)11310 Memorial Pkwy SW Suite H, Huntsville, AL 35803, United States“Absolutely love Beth!! She is hands down the best person to work with! She truly understands customer service and makes sure that you fully understand everything!! That office could use more Beth’s!!”
- 4.7(10)927-C, SW Merchants Walk, Huntsville, AL 35801, United States“0/10 DO NOT recommend. Actual thieves. Called to find out whether paying bi-weekly would be an option. With zero communication about when the payments would start being charged bi-monthly (so we could coordinate with our paychecks), PHL just started taking the money out. No discussion or warning, they just took the money without telling us when, or getting our final approval. We paid our mortgage on the first, and then they tried to take money out in the middle of the month, on an unexpected date. Keep in mind, our mortgage with them is $2400 ... that's $1200 per paycheck for us. So, we called to see if they would adjust the dates, because the dates they arbitrarily chose were too close to when we paid the mortgage on the first, and didn't give us enough time to get ahead of the mortgage by $1200. They wouldn't budge, so we cancelled the idea all together. They agreed to cancel, over their recorded line. Fast forward a month ... they did it again successfully. We paid our mortgage, $2400, and not a week later THEY TOOK ANOTHER $1200 FROM OUR ACCOUNT. That's money for the rest of our bills, for gas, for us to freaking EAT for the next two weeks. Even if they agree to reverse the charge, that takes 7-10 days, which means all the bills on autopay get bounced back, which is $40 per NSF charge. I have at least 6 bills that will get screwed this way, not to mention, how am I supposed to pay gas and feed my kids??? They literally stole TWELVE HUNDRED DOLLARS from me and I have to try and get that back. This is an inexcusable mistake. I've got about 200K in equity on my house, and as much as I hate to do so, I'll be refinancing my mortgage. Literally don't care about mortgage rates at this point. I don't want this disreputable and dishonest company to get another dime from me and my family.”
- Get more result
Find Personal Loan Services in the Following Cities
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Personal Loan Payment
Check Out More Loan Options in Huntsville
- Installment Loans in Huntsville
Quick and easy cash solutions with longer repayment periods.
- Payday Loans in Huntsville
Receive the immediate and easy cash you need that arrives earlier than your paycheck!
- Title Loans in Huntsville
Get instant and easy cash out of your vehicle, and you can keep using your car!
Personal Loans Providers Nearby in Huntsville
1. How Many Personal Loan Lending Platforms Can I Find in Huntsville, AL?We found that there are 15 personal loan providers in Huntsville, AL.
3. What Are Previous Customers Saying About the Best Personal Loan in Huntsville, AL?The best personal loan providers in Huntsville, AL is Tyler Wilson and The Clear To Close Team. You can find the most recent comments on this company in the following.
"My husband and I have purchased several homes using our credit Union. Tyler and his team were awesome and hands down the best to work with in getting our home. They kept us up to date throughout the whole process AND we closed on time. That was a big deal for my family and because we sold our house and was in transitional housing. Tyler understood the assignment and the process worked out great!!!!!"
5. Can I Apply for a Personal Loan in Huntsville, AL With No Credit Check?You should know that a credit check is obligatory according to the financial requirements.Fortunately, you can apply for online personal loans with no hard credit check via our professional service. We work with a full range of lenders who only run a soft credit check before providing you with the loans you need at your emergency.
2. Do You Know The Top 3 Personal Loan Lending Platforms in Huntsville, AL?The top 3 personal loan providers in Huntsville, AL are Tyler Wilson and The Clear To Close Team, Lawhorn & Associates Mortgage Company, and Quick Credit.
4. Can I Apply for a Personal Loan in Huntsville, AL With Bad Credit?Sure. Just go through the personal loan lenders listed above and visit their stores in person. Or you can visit our website to get an online personal loan, which makes your borrowing much easier.
6. Can I Apply for a Personal Loan In Huntsville, AL If I Am Jobless?Yes, you can qualify for a personal loan provided you have a regular source of income.
7. How Can I Apply for a Personal Loan in Huntsville, AL?As mentioned previously, you can secure a personal loan from the stores listed above at your convenience or visit our website to submit you request form.