Personal Loans in Hanford, CA
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
15 Best Personal Loans in Hanford, CA
- 3.6(10)1460 W 7th St, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“If you have to go, go during off hours. If not plan to spend quite a while in line. Loans aren’t as attractive as they used to be. The bank as a whole is weird as well, 2 years of on time payments and no derogatory marks on my credit but they won’t increase my credit line. Very strange bank.”
- 3.6(10)1415 W Lacey Blvd, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“Kings Federal Credit Union Is my bank! I have received many Loans One for an RV and one for a car also A low interest credit card They have upgraded their online banking They've always been 100% Professional Wouldn't Bank anywhere else! Thank you for everything you do”
- 2.5(10)225 W 7th St, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“If I could I would give zero stars. The male teller is rude and very unprofessional. He gave me attitude and then told his manager I was rude. There is no reason for the employees to act the way they do. It has been a negative experience everytime I have to deal with them. If you as a bank cannot handle deposits for a business and decide to make smart remarks about a large BUSINESS deposits you should NOT be working at a bank. Clearly the managers have no idea just how HORRIBLE the employees treat the customers as they never listen and blame the customer everytime!”
- 4.2(6)420 N 11th Ave #107, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“Susan and the staff at One main in Hanford California were great and I felt right at home there. Right from the beginning Susan told me she was sure she could help me with my needs. I would recommend them to anyone that was in my situation or need.”
- 3.7(4)333 N Redington St, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“Friday March 26th 2021 at 2:05pm. I came to pay my balance on my Citi Credit Card with cash and the lady that helped me told me i couldn't pay cash since i don't have a checking or savings account with them. However i could get a money order across the street or at the post office and come back? Liz was very nice but said unfortunately she couldn't take my cash that it would have to be in a form of a check or money order. Just my opinion it was kind of mind boggling that they wouldn't take my payment because it was cash??? It wasn’t a problem last time i did that?”
- 3.4(4)1507 N 11th Ave, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“Waste of time. My partner and I were looking for a home mortgage and went through these folks through a referral. Angie was nice enough when we first spoke with her so we decided to move forward with her. We went through the process of having them verify our employment and even had them run our credit. Well, after they ran our credit they didn't want to provide us with a letter that showed we were prequalified. She also offered to refer us to some of the agents they often work with. I asked her to send us referrals multiple times but never received anything from her. She also wanted us to go to their office in-person and look over the numbers on her computer. We thought that was strange seeing as that can easily be shared over the phone or emailed over. After all, this is 2022. But we attempted to set up a time with her but never got anywhere with that. So, after we settled on a real estate agent (that we found on our own time), our new agent told us that she called Kings Mortgage asking for our prequal but Angie claimed that we never sent any employment or any info to move forward with. This was blatantly false. Suffice to say we went through another lender and are very happy with the results and our new home. So unless you want your credit run for no reason, not have your questions answered, and lied about to your own agent, go with Angie and Kings Mortgage. And if this was all an honest mistake by Angie, well...I wouldn't want someone handling the biggest purchase of my life to forget that she was even working with me!”
- 2.8(5)890 W Lacey Blvd, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“Employees change too often. Seems they are always getting fired for something. They are probably the most expensive bank out there. Their technology is that of the 90's if they are lucky. And apparently they have no plans on changing that anytime soon. Through the years I banked there they lost several good people, tellers and managers alike, who were great assets to their team. Without improvement in these areas, they will never be able to compete in their industry.”
- 4.2(3)1300 N Irwin St, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“With my fiancé and I being first time home buyers we really didn’t know where to start and with so many lending offices to choose from, we decided to take a chance here at all family lending and real estate. To be completely honest we definitely made the right choice. The amount of kindness, patience, hard work, and dedication we received really was like having family there for us, compared to any other loan business. They really do keep the clients best interest in mind and will do WHATEVER it takes to get you where you want to be. We couldn’t have asked for anything more, thank you so much All Family Lending.”
- 5.0(1)1001 E 3rd St, Hanford, CA 93230, United States“Established by Congress in 1916, Farm Credit is one of the nation's oldest financial institutions created to provide a dependable source of financing and financial services for agricultural purposes and rural housing. Farm Credit is an equal credit opportunity lender and an equal housing lender. Our members, the same people who borrow from Farm Credit, own us. As a stockholder, you elect the board of directors that govern your lending institution. We obtain funds from the sale of bonds and notes in the national money market. Loans and financial services are made through our nationwide network of local lending institutions.”
- Get more result
Find Personal Loan Services in the Following Cities
Los AngelesSan DiegoSan JoseSan FranciscoFresnoSacramentoLong BeachOaklandBakersfieldAnaheimSanta AnaRiversideStocktonIrvineChula VistaFremontSan BernardinoModestoFontanaMoreno ValleySanta ClaritaOxnardGlendaleHuntington BeachOntarioRancho CucamongaSanta RosaOceansideElk GroveGarden GroveView More Personal Loans
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Personal Loan Payment
Check Out More Loan Options in Hanford
Personal Loans Providers Nearby in Hanford
1. How Many Personal Loan Lending Platforms Are Available in Hanford, CA?You will see 15 personal loan providers in Hanford, CA.
3. What Do People Think About the Best Personal Loan in Hanford, CA?The best personal loan lending platforms in Hanford, CA is Educational Employees Credit Union - EECU - Hanford Branch. You can find the latest comments on this company in the following.
"If you have to go, go during off hours. If not plan to spend quite a while in line. Loans aren’t as attractive as they used to be. The bank as a whole is weird as well, 2 years of on time payments and no derogatory marks on my credit but they won’t increase my credit line. Very strange bank."
5. Can I Secure a Personal Loan in Hanford, CA Without a Credit Check on My Account?Sorry to tell you that a credit check is compulsory according to the state law.Fortunately, you can apply for online personal loans with no hard credit check via our professional service. We partner with a large network of lenders who only run a soft credit check before providing you with the loans you need at your emergency.
2. Can You Tell Me The Top 3 Personal Loan Lending Platforms in Hanford, CA?The top 3 personal loan lending platforms in Hanford, CA are Educational Employees Credit Union - EECU - Hanford Branch, Kings Federal Credit Union, and Union Bank.
4. Can I Secure a Personal Loan in Hanford, CA If My Credit Is Bad?Sure. Just check the personal loan lenders listed above and visit their stores in person. Or you can click here to get a personal loan online, which simplifies your loaning process.
6. Can I Secure a Personal Loan In Hanford, CA With No Job?Yes, you can get a personal loan if you can show you are able to repay.
7. How Can I Secure a Personal Loan in Hanford, CA?As mentioned earlier, you can secure a personal loan from the stores listed above in person or turn to our loan broker service to fill out an application form.